In Reading, we’ve been analyzing Informational Books as mentor texts to help us write our own Informational Book topic of our choice.
Fractions are what we’ve been tackling in Math, with Decimals coming soon! A test on Unit 7 will be happening either at the end of this week, or early next.
We are wrapping up Social Studies by Taking a Stand on a pubic issue using the Core Democratic Values of the United States.
In Science, YES! Science! We will be practicing the Scientific Method…
- Purpose- What do you want to know?
- Research- What can you find out?
- Hypothesis- What do you predict?
- Experiment- How are you going to test it?
- Analysis- What happened during your experiment?
- Conclusion- What did you find out?
by dissecting OWL PELLETS! It will be a ton of fun!!