Our class holiday party will be held on: Thursday, December 18 from 2:00-3:00.
Please help us in this effort with the following:
- If you are not a party planner, you do not need to attend. Teachers will post party photos on the blog for parents who are not attending.
- If you are a party planner, do not bring young children along. This will help us to reduce traffic in the building and also allow you to focus on the party planning/execution.
- All party planners need to stop by the table in the front entry to check into the building. One of our paraprofessionals will be stationed at the sign in table to monitor parents coming and going each day. Your child’s teacher will inform you of the date/time of the party.
This policy is being implemented school wide. Our goal is safety and security for everyone. These procedures allow for:
- Safer parking: All parents must park in parking spots either at Georgetown or at Baldwin Middle School. Parents cannot park along the driveway. The driveway must be clear at all times for emergency vehicles and busses.
- Safe and Secure Hallways and Classrooms: By staggering the parties, we have a much more manageable crowd in the building.
THANK YOU for helping us!
Theresa E. Reagan, Principal Georgetown Elementary School