The Walk A Thon is this Thursday, September 24!
Your child is invited to dress in Eagle Spirit Wear- Maize and Blue or like a Ninja Warrior!
Please help your child remember to wear comfy clothes and shoes!
We have a lot of walking to do!!
Money raised is due on Friday, September 25.
Please support our incredible school!!
Reminder: Background Checks
This is just a friendly reminder to get your background check information filled out online and sent in to our office. At the following link, you can simply enter your information and submit it. Background Checks Our district staff will take care of everything from there. Please remember background checks must be completed to join us for field trips, volunteering, and party attendance.
4th Grade Teachers
Bus Pass Reminder for Parents
NO BUS CHANGES for PRE-K and kindergarten students. LIMITED changes to Grades 1-5 for a permanent scheduledchange or emergency situation. Details explained below.
POLICY DETAILS: We can not put a child on any bus but their own bus, and they may not get off at any other stop except their own stop, without a note from THE TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENT.
GRADES 1-5: If your child needs to ride a different bus other than his/her own bus or get off at a different stop other than his/her own, you need to submit this form (Bus Pass Gr 1-5) to the transportation department by 10:00 AM the morning of the switch.
- Only requests for extenuating circumstances will be accepted (no changes for play dates).
- Bus passes are to be used ONLY when making a PERMANENT regularly scheduled change or an emergency situation.
- If the pass is approved, transportation will notify the school office. The school office will notify the classroom teacher.
- NOTE: Form must be completed by 10:00 am on the morning of the bus change. Late requests will NOT be honored.
To find a permanent link to the bus pass visit our SCHOOL BLOG . *****************************
1. Parents must submit a BUS PASS REQUEST to the transportation office by 10:00 am the morning of the transportation change. DO NOT CALL SCHOOL OFFICE FOR INFORMATION. If you have questions call Transportation: 616-669-7757
- Submit an online BUS PASS ONLINE FOR 1-5
- Download form and Fax: 616-669-4876 DOWNLOAD: BUSPASSGr1-5 Students
- Scan/Email form to: email@example.com
2. Transportation will notify the Georgetown office by 1 pm on the day of change. The bus driver will also receive notification of the change in transportation. Questions about policy go to Jane Bykerk, Director of Transportation.