NO BUS CHANGES for PRE-K and kindergarten students. LIMITED changes to Grades 1-5 for a permanent scheduledchange or emergency situation. Details explained below.
POLICY DETAILS: We can not put a child on any bus but their own bus, and they may not get off at any other stop except their own stop, without a note from THE TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENT.
GRADES 1-5: If your child needs to ride a different bus other than his/her own bus or get off at a different stop other than his/her own, you need to submit this form (Bus Pass Gr 1-5) to the transportation department by 10:00 AM the morning of the switch.
- Only requests for extenuating circumstances will be accepted (no changes for play dates).
- Bus passes are to be used ONLY when making a PERMANENT regularly scheduled change or an emergency situation.
- If the pass is approved, transportation will notify the school office. The school office will notify the classroom teacher.
- NOTE: Form must be completed by 10:00 am on the morning of the bus change. Late requests will NOT be honored.
To find a permanent link to the bus pass visit our SCHOOL BLOG . *****************************
1. Parents must submit a BUS PASS REQUEST to the transportation office by 10:00 am the morning of the transportation change. DO NOT CALL SCHOOL OFFICE FOR INFORMATION. If you have questions call Transportation: 616-669-7757
- Submit an online BUS PASS ONLINE FOR 1-5
- Download form and Fax: 616-669-4876 DOWNLOAD: BUSPASSGr1-5 Students
- Scan/Email form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Transportation will notify the Georgetown office by 1 pm on the day of change. The bus driver will also receive notification of the change in transportation. Questions about policy go to Jane Bykerk, Director of Transportation.